Fully embed social media throughout your company to maximize audience engagement, boost lead generation and create a better brand reputation as a thought leader
The home of B2B social media is back, the B2B Corporate Social Media Summit. Too many summits have a broad focus on social media, dominated by large B2C's. Not this one. Fast becoming the meeting place of the B2B social media practitioner. It is a best practice forum for the biggest and best brands involved with social media. They will give you the direction and tools you need to build a comprehensive social media strategy to ensure better business performance.
We guarantee proven best-practice from leading corporate practitioners on how to:
- Create two way brand interactions through a better social engagement strategy, targeted thought leadership and more effective communications tactics
- Reduce business risk, boost communication and secure internal buy-in by embedding your social media strategy successfully across your company
- Generate data-driven marketing and business strategy: Leverage the insights social generates for better, more responsive business performance
- Gain exclusive insight on the changing market issues that will affect your company – and gain competitive advantage over your business rivals
What will you get from attending the summit?
- Get ahead of your competition with forward-looking social media strategy – B2B social media is an ever-evolving industry with new strategies and best practice changing constantly. You will be able to hear from senior Vice Presidents and Directors from the likes of Union Pacific, SteelMaster, Citi and many more. You’ll leave able to incorporate their extensive knowledge and experience to accelerate your own initiatives. And more importantly, what they believe will be working for them in the future
- Receive the tools and methods that will help you to build a social media strategy that will create long-term business success – As your social media develops, so too must your business strategy and model of adoption. Learn how Wells Fargo, SAP, Siemens, 3M and many more have developed an effective internal social media structure that meets key business priorities – this will help you present the strategy that works to your company’s ‘c-suite’
- This is your chance to network with over 100 high-level social media professionals – fill your contact book and solve problems with your peers. This is your chance to network with personnel from the likes of IBM, Bloomberg, NetApp, NSM Insurance Group, Compuware and many more.
- Benefit from all your company’s questions answered by the experts – We don’t have marketing gurus presenting the latest marketing ‘fluff’. Our line-up of speakers are corporate experts, presenting real in the in the game experiences. Robust debate and problem solving delivered in an engaging format with plenary sessions, practical case studies, keynotes, panel debates, Q+A and networking drinks.
This is the premier meeting place for the latest best practice into B2B social media strategy. Now in its 2nd year, it provides the ultimate learning and industry networking experience for the ever-changing marketing community. With over 100 top attendees, this is by far the biggest, best, and most influential event that addresses all things B2B social media. This Summit will give you the direction and tools you need to build a comprehensive B2B social media strategy to ensure better business performance.
4 Brand New Features for 2012
For the 2012 B2B Corporate Social Media Summit we have introduced 4 new features that will help you address the major issues in B2B social media today. Based on over 50 research calls with your peers, this year you can benefit from:
- 150+ senior level attendees for you to meet and network with over 2 days of best practice sharing
- A unique unconference session where you set the agenda. Whatever you want to the answers to, this will make sure you get them. Don't just be part of the room, the more you want to talk about, the more you will benefit
- A unique three part case study analysis: hear from three leading brands on issues that are at the forefront of B2B social media but rarely main stream discussion.
- Unique networking opportunity and best practice sharing in our LinkedIn group exclusively for those in the know in the social media
Since our inception in 2009, Useful Social Media have had over 800 attendees from 300+ major brands from 26 countries.
- 92% of previous attendees would recommend the summit
- We had 100+ senior decision makers in the room in October last September
- 82% of past attendees are from big corporate brands
- 22 senior speakers shared their expertise and knowledge from: IBM, Citi, Boeing and many more
Last year we had the below companies attend...
...and many many more all focused on making their social media strategy as good as it can be.
I look forward to seeing you in October
Useful Social Media
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7527