Right now, it’s critical that marketers improve three key areas:
Content > Engagement > Sales
We'll guarantee best practice and insight on every aspect:
- Deliver engaging and interactive marketing tactics to entice your consumers to engage with your brand for a long term period.
- Exclusive case studies from social media marketers who have everyday experience of the challenges and best practices to improve your social media marketing efforts.
- Develop a step-by-step guide for a robust, innovative and profitable social media marketing strategy.
This conference is designed to bring you the biggest brands in the social space, who will discuss how they create innovative content, enhance brand interaction and all importantly grow your bottom line.
With budgets tightening, social media offers a unique opportunity to maximise engagement, loyalty and sales which can work within budget. Learn tactical solutions that you can embed into your marketing this year - can you afford to miss out?
This year’s speakers include...
Why you should attend:
- Targeting your needs as a B2C marketer with an unrivalled collection of insights and case studies from over 20 corporate speakers.
- Deal with the biggest issues that you face with a focused agenda including how to create engaging and interactive content, drive traffic down the sales funnel, customer and brand interaction.
- The best networking opportunity of the year - fill your contact book and solve problems with your peers. This is THE social media marketing event of the year with a corporate audience, with no sales pitch or ‘blue sky’ thinking.
Network and Learn with Industry Experts from big brands
- Take back practical tactics to meet your marketing goals with over 15 hours of practical solutions and real-world examples. Our speakers have acquired incredible knowledge in social media b2c marketing and are willing to share their best tips to help you improve your 2012 marketing plans.
- An agenda focused on all key social media marketing issues that corporate practitioners need to know with best practice and case studies from leading companies. This conference will brings together experts in this area... and that does not mean consultancies but corporate practitioners who have hands on experience at delivering successful marketing through social media.
- Build up your contact book and share challenges with executives from leading companies: This is your opportunity to network with Social media B2C marketing Professionals in 2012. Our previous conferences have brought together experts from companies like Nike, Coca Cola, Best Buy, Dell, Southwest Airlines, Microsoft, P&G, Unilever and many more.