Seamless Support: Build social into your Service strategy to cut costs, prevent crises and get happier customers
The 2014 Social Media for Customer Service Summit will bring together industry leading brands to demonstrate the latest case studies and practices to revolutionize your social support strategy.
Here is a sneak peek of the key issues to be discussed this November:
Download The Brochure
- INTEGRATE social into your customer service operation: Use the right infrastructure, touch points and cross-collaboration
- PROVE the value of social support resolution: Discover the right KPIs and metrics for internal buy-in
- ANALYZE and route customer feedback to the right place: Drive customer centric resolutions and real business evolution
- DEVELOP a seamless multichannel experience across your external support channels for a ‘single customer view’
- CREATE a proactive and reactive support strategy to deliver hands-on service which is personalized, timely and useful
A corporate setting: Network, benchmark and learn from some of the world’s most customer orientated brands such as;
Assistant Vice President,
Amica Mutual Insurance Co.
Director Social Business
Director of Guest and Franchisee Relations
Vice President of Customer Service
Vice President Member Services
Dollar Shave Club
Director, Social Care
Why attend the social media for customer service summit in 2014?
- Leading insight from VPs: Senior executives will share their insights from the very top. Our line-up includes MasterCard, DirecTV, Walgreens, FedEx and TradeKing. VPs give a different perspective to directors – they know where customer service is headed and can share the decisions and strategies that will impact on you.
- Customer Service focused agenda: This year’s agenda is based on over 3 months of research with your customer service peers - We’ve made sure that EVERY discussion is relevant to your role to ensure a superior support strategy.
- Benchmark against and learn from 200 corporate peers: with over 16 hours of best practice and future strategy planning. New interactive formats delivering you an in-depth debate which delves into your biggest issues – so you takeaway solutions which can be put into action.
Who is attending?
Join the 2014 #CSMCS summit and benchmark against already confirmed brands including;
Don't just take our word for it...
"Incredible amount of useful information I can share with my team"
Ken Ishii, Social Media Analyst, BMW of North America
"Great diversity, Singular focus"
John Knight, Manager - Social Strategy Customer Service, Verizon Wireless
"After listening to the speakers, it is clear social media is here to stay.. and grow within customer service"
Jody Vinci, Director - Global Customer Care, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
"What a great summit, the opportunity to connect and share best practices about social customer service"
Kim Musgrave, Social Media Team Lead Manager, McDonald’s
- 94% of the world's most powerful brands* are part of our community.
- Over 2,000 people have attended Useful Social Media conferences
- Senior execs to learn from! 87% of our attendees are managers or more senior
- 58% of the world's most powerful brands have attended our conferences
Our formula for success is simple - we provide the most comprehensive agenda delivered by expert corporate speakers. We spend months researching the latest topics critical to your strategic customer service success. We then recruit only corporate speakers from big brands, the people like you that work with social media customer service on a day to day basis. Making for a very high-level of business focused discussion, resulting in you learning best practices
Have a question or interested in attending?
We're always looking for feedback on the programme so please feel free to contact us on the below details.