2013 was a sell-out! Make sure you don’t miss out on #CSMCS In 2014
Take your customer service SOCIAL for a superior customer response, enhanced satisfaction, increased brand loyalty and a more cost effective customer resolution
The Social Media for Customer Service Summit is the most senior and corporate focused meeting for customer service, social media and communication executives. The conference will aim to demonstrate case studies and practices to help you support your customers and enhance customer experience.
Take a look at who attended in 2013 here
Join us in 2014 and you are guaranteed:
- Tools and methods to successfully embed social into your customer service strategy - We deliver you 25+ corporate customer service and social media experts to share how they are tackling this year's biggest priorities so you can prepare in advance. Look at the who spoke in 2013
- Get answers to your biggest challenges and benchmark against industry leaders - Our Summit brings together a global audience of senior social media, customer service and community professionals. Past delegates include the likes of Yum Brands, Hyundai, Verizon, Warner Home Video, Avon and many more. See who you can meet here
- Stand out in a highly competitive market and boost long term loyalty – Integrate social across your existing customer operations, enhance your existing engagement strategy, drive customer feedback into long-term change and become proactive with the latest best practice and insight from the best in the business. View the 2013 agenda here
Hear from Senior Vice Presidents/Vice Presidents and Directors from the likes of:
The Core Topics Addressed at #CSMCS
- Feed customer insight back into the business: Capture, Manage and Anaylze customer feedback so you can make business improvements that will enhance long-term customer sentiment.
- Manage Issue escalation and resolve crisis situations: Develop an advanced step-by-step procedure to tackle escalating issues across the service department. Plus, advance your crisis resolution process between you and your communications team.
- Gauge the impact of your social media customer service: Identify the effect your activity is having on your traditional channels, sentiment and determine whether there is real ROI for social customer service.
- Cross- Collaboration: Allow your social customer service team to work seamlessly with all other business functions to ensure - transparency, competitiveness and one unified brand voice.
Training your team – Embrace social across your existing CRM strategy – Scale your customer service capabilities – Governance – Workforce Metrics – Listen, Prioritise and respond – Mass customer service resolution – Proactive customer support
Why attend the social media for customer service summit in 2014?
- Leading insight from VPs: Senior executives will share their insights from the very top. Our line-up includes MasterCard, DirecTV, Walgreens, FedEx and TradeKing. VPs give a different perspective to directors – they know where customer service is headed and can share the decisions and strategies that will impact on you.
- Customer Service focused agenda: This year’s agenda is based on over 3 months of research with your customer service peers - We’ve made sure that EVERY discussion is relevant to your role to ensure a superior support strategy.
- Benchmark against and learn from 200 corporate peers: with over 16 hours of best practice and future strategy planning. New interactive formats delivering you an in-depth debate which delves into your biggest issues – so you takeaway solutions which can be put into action.
Who has attended?
Don't just take our word for it...
"Incredible amount of useful information I can share with my team"
Ken Ishii, Social Media Analyst, BMW of North America
"Great diversity, Singular focus"
John Knight, Manager - Social Strategy Customer Service, Verizon Wireless
"After listening to the speakers, it is clear social media is here to stay.. and grow within customer service"
Jody Vinci, Director - Global Customer Care, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
"What a great summit, the opportunity to connect and share best practices about social customer service"
Kim Musgrave, Social Media Team Lead Manager, McDonald’s
- 94% of the world's most powerful brands* are part of our community.
- Over 2,000 people have attended Useful Social Media conferences
- Senior execs to learn from! 87% of our attendees are managers or more senior
- 58% of the world's most powerful brands have attended our conferences
Our formula for success is simple - we provide the most comprehensive agenda delivered by expert corporate speakers. We spend months researching the latest topics critical to your strategic customer service success. We then recruit only corporate speakers from big brands, the people like you that work with social media customer service on a day to day basis. Making for a very high-level of business focussed discussion, resulting in you learning best practices
Have a question or interested in attending?
We're always looking for feedback on the programme so please feel free to contact us on the below details.