Discover how to enhance customer loyalty and customer satisfaction to boost long-term business performance
Get your free 15 page social media for customer service report 2013. Simply fill you details in on the right to receive our brand new 15 page report including:
- What does customer service now mean in a business landscape being transformed by social media? Learn how you can keep up to speed with the ever-changing landscape.
- Are you listening? Learn how you can keep on top of your consumer interaction and ensure a good response.
- Practical tips: Discover how to get in the mind of your customer to deliver to their needs including the 5 golden rules.
This report includes graphs, statistics and practical tips to help you leverage social media for BETTER customer service.
- “85% of people avoid companies where they have experienced poor customer service”
- “21% of customers spend more for excellent service”
- “79% of high income households are most likely to be soured by a bad experience”
Furthermore, I will not rent, sell, or share your personal information with 3rd parties or non-affiliated companies.