How to utilize social media to deliver improved customer service for brand loyalty, customer acquisition and reputation management
The Social Media for Customer Service Summit is back. This flagship event is becoming the meeting place for social media and customer service practitioners alike to learn best practice from big brands. If you want to embed social media throughout your customer service function and build your 2013 strategy then this summit is built for you.
You will hear from the very best in this space – no gurus or agencies, but those with everyday experience in overcoming the challenges you face. Based on over 50 research calls with your peers, you’re guaranteed to get:
- Key steps to set appropriate goals to measure your social media... buy in, track value and spot issues you may have both internally and externally.
- Techniques to acquire happier customers... inform, deliver and build on your customer relationships. Ensuring you stay one step ahead of competition.
- Response tactics to... generate positive sentiment, preparing your business for the worst case scenario, as it’s better to be safe than sorry, tactics and tips to avoid in the first place.
Bigger and better than ever - equip your social media and customer service teams for success with new blockbuster features. Attending the summit will guarantee you...
- Best practice from those companies that have proven success – Our speaker line-up will deliver you exclusive insight on how to make your own social media customer service function future-proof and deliver real business benefit. You're not going to find a better opportunity to learn from the best in the business anywhere else.
- Get the tools and tactics you need to make your social media and customer service departments work effectively together - We've brought together leaders in both social media, and customer service - to find solutions that work for your whole business. That way, you'll be able to go back to the office and work better with your colleagues in the other department for a more holistic - and effective – strategy
- Over 20 corporate speakers – unrivalled collection of insights and best practices from both the social media and customer service community. Ensuring you leave the summit with a step-by-step guide for a robust, innovative and profitable social customer service strategy.
- Comprehensive and targeted agenda – You will learn everything you will need to know for the year ahead in just 2 days. Find out solutions to the most critical social media customer service challenges you are facing.
- Get your questions answered – You will have the opportunity to get your company’s questions answered by the experts. Robust debate and problem solving delivered in an engaging format with plenary sessions, practical case studies, key notes, panel debates, Q+A, networking drinks and much more.
- Work with a community of peers to help deliver real-world results – Your opportunities to meet, build relationships and solve problems is unrivalled. This is THE social media customer service corporate event of the year with a corporate audience, with no sales pitch or ‘blue sky’ thinking.
The leading minds in social media customer service under one roof - sharing best practice to help you maximise efficiency, mitigate risk and build business success
If you want to learn from the very best and gain practical insights that you can apply when you're back in the office then join us for our corporate focused two-day summit.
“Great two days, the speakers were phenomenal and engaging. A lot of great people to meet and speak with”
“With a huge variety of companies and roles represented, many ideas surfaced, opinions different, and attendees could take home solutions vetted by the larger group”
Ryan Jensen, Zions Bancorporation, Social Media Administrator
“An excellent deep-drive into the benefits, best practices and challenges associated with social media and customer service”
Alex Scott, Entergy, Social Media Manager
“The conference provided great learning’s and insight on how to effectively operationalize social media in customer care”
Carolyn Rak, Cox Communications, Executive Director - Customer Care Operations
5 new Features for 2012
It’s bigger and better... we have introduced 5 new features that will help you address the major issues in social media customer service. You will benefit from:
- 150+ senior level attendees for you to meet and network with over 2 days of best practice sharing
- You set the agenda – a unique session which will ensure you get your questions answered. Don't just be part of the room, the more you want to talk about, the more you will benefit.
- Solutions – the best service providers will be there to offer advice on your strategy, resource and cost issues.
- Speakers – We've got the very best brands in European social media, KLM flying in to discuss how they've achieved success in the space
- Unique networking opportunity – be part of our LinkedIn group which is exclusively for those in the know in the social media customer service.
Since our inception in 2009, Useful Social Media have had over 800 attendees from 300+ major brands from 26 countries.
- 98% of previous attendees would recommend the summit
- We had 120+ senior decision makers in the room last October
- 88% of past attendees are from big corporate brands
- 22 senior speakers shared their expertise and knowledge from: Citi, Best Buy, Microsoft Xbox and many many more
The Social Media for Customer Service Summit will not waste your time talking about empty class room theory – it will get straight to hard hitting best practices
No fluff, no pitches, just the concrete HOW-TOs
As always, we have the best speakers, whose social media customer service backgrounds match the practical emphasis of the summit. This is your chance to pick the brains of senior, hands-on executives from social media customer service corporate leaders.
Our events have a proven track record, with 800+ executives attending our previous conferences – a clear measure of how business-critical they are. Reserve your ticket immediately to avoid ending up on the waiting list.
This event is aimed at both social media and customer service teams – make sure you bring your colleague along to ensure a unified and holistic approach across both business functions. Purchase our special dual pass today!
Social media customer service is no longer experimental. It is fundamental.
I look forward to seeing you in October
Useful Social Media
T: +44 (0) 207 375