Become a social business by fully integrating social media across your company
• Better customer alignment • Superior marketing response • More engaged community
The Corporate Social Media Summit is your one-stop-shop for all the latest social media insight and best practice. It gives you a 360 degree look into building, operationalizing and initiating a successful social media strategy at your company.
Attending will guarantee:
- Best practice on how to develop your social media strategy to elevate you beyond your competition: Revolutionise your social strategy to become more customer centric, build valuable relationships and become better aligned with your community for long-term success. To see the fourteen interactive session topics we will be addressing head here.
- A total focus on your priorities: Get exclusive strategic insight and answers to your key challenges from leading social media and marketing professionals from some off the biggest brands in the world, including; North Face, KLM, Lego, Siemens, McDonalds, BAE Systems and many more. See our full line-up of corporate speakers here.
- The ability to benchmark against – and learn from – 150+ corporate peers to find the answers to your biggest challenges: The summit will bring together a global audience of senior social media, marketing and communication professionals including Fidelity Investments, Barclaycard, LivingSocial, Honda and more. Join these industry leaders by securing your place here.
- An unbiased and informative agenda: Whether you work for a B2B or B2C company we have targeted discussion designed for you gathered from months of primary research – this means you take-away solutions which can be put into action straight away, not empty classroom theory.
Hear from Vice Presidents and Directors from some of the most successful brands in Europe:
The North Face
Head of Digital & Social Media
Vice President - Wen & Infrastructure
Head of Brand and Communications
The Royal Mail
Head of Customer Support
Why attend the Corporate Social Media Summit? Well it will give you:
- Best practice and strategy targeted at your priorities: We do more primary research than any competitors. That means our agendas are more relevant and insightful than anywhere else.
- A total focus on corporate priorities and learning: Too many conferences ‘pad out' their list of speakers with gurus, service providers and consultants. We will deliver you 20+ expert corporate peers - people who can help you improve based on real experience
- Solve problems with peers at the gathering place for the corporate social media practitioners: Have a look at our list of past attendees and you'll notice that we have a far higher proportion of corporate execs attending vs agencies and service providers. You'll be working side-by-side with senior peers
- A history of success - a conference that works for corporates: We've been in this space longer than the rest. This is our fourth event, and we've got plenty of proof that our approach works.
Download Your Copy Of Our Brochure Here
We are the centre of the community...
- 94% of the world's most powerful brands* are part of our community.
- Over 2,000 people have attended Useful Social Media conferences
- Senior execs to learn from! 87% of our attendees are managers or more senior
- 58% of the world's most powerful brands have attended our conferences
Our formula for success is simple - we provide the most comprehensive agenda delivered by expert corporate speakers. We spend months researching the latest topics critical to your strategic social media success. We then recruit only corporate speakers from big brands, the people like you that work with social media on a day to day basis. Making for a very high-level of business focussed discussion, resulting in you learning best practices
The 2012 Corporate Social Media Summit was our biggest yet, with over 150 attendees and the 2013 Summit bodes to be even better and bigger than ever.
Have a question or Interested in attending next year?
We're always looking for feedback on the programme so please feel free to contact us on the below details.