Become a Social Business:
The Corporate Social Media Summit Europe is a two day event that welcomes some of the world's biggest and most social brands. The senior-level speakers offer unrivalled insight into how social can drive your business growth & competitive advantage.
- Enhanced Internal Collaboration: De-silo social media for streamlined communication, increased agility, and a unified external response
- Deeper Audience Engagement: Start a valuable and meaningful conversation to captivate customers and enhance brand loyalty
- Sharpened Social Performance: Effectively measure and then refine your social performance, maximizing value for you and your customer
- Unrivalled Customer Experiences: Use social to better understand and interact with your customer, for seamless and long-lasting customer relationships
A CORPORATE SETTING - LEARN, BENCHMARK AND NETWORK WITH:
An Unrivalled Speaker Line-Up...
Hear from Vice-presidents, Heads and Directors of Social, Marketing and Communications from the world’s most social brands, including:
European Communications Director
Head of Social Media
European Head of Social Media
Vice-President, Web and Infrastructure
Head of Leadership Engagement, Internal and Investor Engagement
Global Head of Digital & eCommerce
Head of Social Media
Head of Social Media
Director of Social and Digital
Editor in Chief, Global Brand, Communications & Digital
“Very engaging, lots of ideas, and a great opportunity to connect with experts and thought leaders”
Chief Communications Officer – Molson Coors
Why Attend #CSMEU?
- Tackle your top social priorities with 12+ innovative sessions – all based on the top challenges and opportunities, as defined by you and your peers
- Walk away with actionable insight from 25+ industry pioneers – they will share their insights with you and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months
- Benchmark against brand leaders following in-depth industry case studies and debates - highlighting the ground-breaking work and strategy they are implementing in 2015
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and actionable insight on how to revolutionize your social media/comms/marketing offerings, you simply can't miss the 2014 summit.
RESERVE YOUR PASS NOW AND SAVE $400!
“The Corporate Social Media Summit is the best social media conference. Great speakers, great content, great brands!”
Social Media Coordinator – Goddard Systems
#CSMEU will show you how to:
- Fully integrate social media across your business: Break down internal silos to heighten collaboration and ease internal communication, allowing your response to be both unified and nimble
- Let your customers guide you: The future of a social business isn’t created, it is co-created. Process your social insights in a way that allows you to innovate and sculpt future strategy based on what you are hearing and seeing.
- Deepen customer relationships: Reach and frequency are no longer good enough. Learn how to engage in the social conversation in a valuable and transparent way, enriching both your customer relationships and your brand narrative.
“A great group of people and a terrific event. Looking forward to the next one.”
Director of Social Media – Intuit
Who’s in the room with you?
- CEO 1%
- Chief 5%
- VP 12%
- Director 29%
- Manager 27%
- Other 26%
- Corporate 81%
- Vendor 16%
- Other 3%
Be part of this event and join an exclusive community of social media and marketing professionals…
We are at the centre of the community
- 94% of the world's most powerful brands* are part of our community.
- Over 2,000 people have attended Useful Social Media conferences
- Senior execs to learn from! 87% of our attendees are managers or more senior
- 58% of the world's most powerful brands have attended our conferences
What you can expect at one of our Summits
“Love it, always”
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST – AMERICAN AIRLINES
EXCLUSIVE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Over 18 hours of networking with top level marketing, social media and communication executives with extended networking coffee breaks, lunches, and evening drinks receptions
- More panels, more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before. Interactive discussions give you the perfect opportunity to benchmark ideas.
- Start the networking early with early access to the online networking centre- fill in your conference diary before you set foot in London