Understand how elevating your Social Media strategy beyond marketing comms can result in lower costs and measurable revenue gains
The European Corporate Social Media Summit is back for its second year offering you 'the' conference designed for the corporate. We promise to help you deliver better engagement, get the most out of your team and discover where social media going in 2012 and beyond... with exclusive case studies from 'front line' Social Media practitioners, including:
Over 2 social media-focused days you will:
- Discover the tools and strategies necessary to help you build better and more comprehensive engagement with your customers to deliver competitive advantage
- Learn how measure the effectiveness of social media engagement so you can accurately report on the benefits to your business
- See how a successful team is structured, where social media sits and increase your productivity
- Unlock the revenue potential of your digital and social marketing
Want to know more...check out the agenda now!
Only Corporate speakers from big brands
- Best practice and insight from an unrivalled line-up of leading corporate practitioners: Our previous conferences have brought together experts from companies like Best Buy, Coca Cola, HP, AT & T, Citi, Whole Foods, American Express, SouthWest Airlines, Audi, Sony, Verizon, Zappos, Dunkin' Brands and many more. We specialise in bringing together the very best in social media to talk to an exclusively corporate audience. Our speakers are at the very top of their game and will share with you the learning required to make your social media better.
- An agenda focused on all the key social media issues that a corporate practitioner needs to know: Our conferences are focused entirely on the needs of corporate practitioners. We focus our workshops and plenary sessions on issues that corporate executives have asked us to cover. There's no filler, and there is no irrelevant 'blue sky thinking' from consultancies and agencies. Only practical best practice and case studies. We are passionate about delivering the most practical and useable information for you. We produce regular reports and insight into the latest trends and issues surround social media for big business. This conference will tackle all the key issues at the heart of your social media conundrum and deliver answers that will make your CFO and CEO smile.
- A fantastic and unrivalled networking opportunity - share problems and build your contact book: We have a pretty unrivalled reputation for bringing together corporate social media practitioners. Since last June, we've had about 500 attendees at our conferences, including brands like AEGON Asset Management, Citi, Sony, Diageo, Hertz, E.On, Canon, Jaguar, BASF, Air France, Pfizer, Polo Ralph Lauren, Sears and Frito-Lay. You can see a list of past conference attendees. Networking for us is the key to unlocking the success to your social media. We ensure this conference provides you with 12+ hours of networking time to meet some of the brands mentioned above and many more. You will be able to network and benchmark and save yourself time and money in the future. Our promise to your is learning, networking and unrivalled access to the very best in corporate social media.
This years speaker in full
Leading strategists in corporate social media - in one place:
- Dell, Communications Director, Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Stuart Handley
- Glaxo Smith Kline, Social Media Demand Manager, Alkesh Shah
- Telefonica (O2), Social Media Manager, Tamara Korcak-Novicka
- Siemens, Global Internet & Social Media Manager, Gail Lyon
- Whole Foods, Head of Promotional Commerce, Bill Tolany
- Paddy Power, Online Sportsbook Social Media Manager , Michelle Daly-Hayes
- Unilever, Senior Director, Global Media Innovation, Debbie Weinstein
- IBM, Director, External Relations Europe, Joe Hanley
- LivingSocial, Rebecca Barr, Communications Manager
- Cisco, Head of Strategy, Emerging Markets Services, Andrew Warden
- 3M, General Manager, e-Channels UK and Ireland, James Simpson
- Citrix, Director of Social Media, Kelly Feller
- Marketwire, Director of Sales UK, Roy Jacques
- CME Group, Director, Corporate Communications, Allan Schoenberg
- Brandwatch, Founder & CEO, Giles Palmer
- Microsoft, EMEA Regional PR and Digital Lead, Consumer, Wendy Gold
- Lego, Social Media Director, Lars Silberbauer