Customer Centric Social
Enhanced collaboration, streamlined communication, actionable insight and a more engaged customer
The Corporate Social Media Summit is the largest and most senior meeting of social media and marketing execs, giving you unrivaled insight into how social can drive your business growth & competitive advantage.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Develop a cohesive internal structure for a unified and consistent external response
- Heightened Engagement: Maintain meaningful customer conversation to enhance your brand narrative and boost brand loyalty
- Unique Customer Experiences: Attain a 360 degree understanding of your customer to humanize your response and build long term relationships
- Sharpened Performance: Measure and refine your social approach to maximize value for your customer and efficiency for your business.
Take a look at the expert speaker line-up at this year's Summit
An Unrivaled Speaker Line-Up
Exclusive Keynote Speakers: Learn where social is headed from the following global leaders:
Chief Marketing & Chief Corporate Communications Officer
Chief Communications Officer
Claire M. Burns
Chief Customer Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
TradeKing Group, Inc
Chief Communications Officer
Dow Jones & Company
PLUS best practice and case studies from some of the most social brands including:
Director of Digital and Social Media
Vice President of Communication and Outreach
VP, US Digital Marketing
Download the summit brochure to get all the latest developments and info on CSMNY
CSMNY 2014 will show you how to:
- 'De-silo' Social: Adapt your processes and structures to break down internal silos and ease communication exchanges, creating seamless customer experiences
- Let Your Customers Guide You: Establish a framework of social insights that allows you to innovate and sculpt future strategy based on what you are hearing and seeing
- Cultivate Long-term Relationships: Reach and frequency are no longer good enough. Learn how to engage in the social conversation in a valuable and transparent way, enriching both your customer relationships and your brand narrative
3 Reasons You Cannot Afford To Miss CSMNY 2014:
Critical Insight from C-Suite Executives - C-suite executives from L’Oreal, MetLife, Century21 Dow Jones, Restaurant.com and Molson Coors will give their insight from the very top. In knowing where social is headed, they will share the decisions that will shape your role and future strategy.
A Cutting-Edge Agenda Across Four In-Depth Tracks – Gain actionable insight on the key developments in corporate social media, as decided by you and your peers. Whether your focus is Marketing, Customer Service or Communications, or you are B2C or B2B, our tracked approach will tailor both days to your specific needs.
Learn From and Benchmark Against 300 Corporate Peers – We know the best person to give you advice is someone that has direct, ‘tried-and-trusted’ experience. This is why CSMNY features ONLY corporate speakers, with a total focus on corporate priorities and learning. Get over 16 hours of best practice and future strategy planning with the world’s leading social brands: FedEx, McDonald's, Sprint, GE, Southwest Airlines, and many more.
Take a look at all the issues and topics being discussed
CSMNY is the one social media and marketing event you can't afford to miss in 2014!
The Corporate Social Media Summit New York has been the number one conference and annual meeting-place for social media and marketing executives for the past 5 years. The Summit will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the social media, communications and marketing space.
- 15+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 35+ industry pioneer speakers will share their insights with you and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months
- In-depth industry case studies and presentations highlighting some of the innovative work that some of our speakers are implementing
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your social media/comms/marketing offerings, you simply can't miss the 2014 conference
Secure your place before 4th April and save $300 on your pass
Don't just take our word for it...
"The summit is highly worthwhile and an excellent way to gain actionable insights"
Amy Sherwood, VP - Public Relations & Consumer Affairs, YUM! Brands
"CSMNY is the best social media conference. Great speakers, great content, great brands!""
Ashley Betzendahl, Social Media Coordinator, Goddard Systems
"You literally couldn’t walk away without taking something you could use in your business"
Dewayne Hankins, Director of Social Media, Los Angeles Kings
We are the centre of the community...
- 94% of the world's most powerful brands* are part of our community.
- Over 2,000 people have attended Useful Social Media conferences
- Senior execs to learn from! 87% of our attendees are managers or more senior
- 58% of the world's most powerful brands have attended our conferences
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
Grow your business from these excellent networking opportunities by booking your place here.
- 18 hours of networking with top level marketing, social media and communication executives with extended networking coffee breaks, lunches, and evening drinks receptions
- More panels, more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before. Interactive discussions give you the perfect opportunity to benchmark ideas.
- Start the networking early with early access to the online networking centre- fill in your conference diary before you set foot in New York.
Corporate Focus and Seniority Break Down 2013
A breakdown of last year's attendees:
- 81% of attendees were from 'corporates', not service providers/consultancies. So you can learn from those with real life experience and take valuable solutions and insights back to the office.
- 47% of attendees were Directors, Vice-Presidents or more senior
Seniority of attendees:
Who's in the room:
Our formula for success is simple - we provide the most comprehensive agenda delivered by expert corporate speakers. We spend months researching the latest topics critical to your strategic social media success. We then recruit only corporate speakers from big brands, the people like you that work with social media on a day to day basis. Making for a very high-level of business focussed discussion, resulting in you learning best practices
The 2013 Corporate Social Media Summit was our biggest yet, with over 350 attendees and the 2014 Summit bodes to be even better and bigger.
This will be the most worthwhile 2 days out of the office you will have all year.
Register your place now to save $300 to this year's most senior social media event
Have a question or interested in attending next year?
Feel free to contact us on the below details.