Social Media and the Customer Journey
#CSMNY is America’s leading social media summit, giving you a unique opportunity to learn from, and network with, senior leaders from the biggest brands in the world. * 40+ leading corporate speakers (15 CMOs and CCOs) * 4 tailored tracks * 18+ interactive sessions *
- EMBED: Fully integrate social for an agile, collaborative and consistent approach
- ENGAGE: Start meaningful connections to captivate your audience and enhance your brand narrative
- ANALYZE: Generate and distribute valuable insights from your social data, for better decision making… across all departments
- MONETIZE: Learn how to turn engagement into sales, without alienating your community
- RETAIN: Integrate social into your wider support strategy for increased efficiency, & happier more loyal customers
Our expert 2015 speaker line-up
Chief Marketing Officer
Vice President, North America Commercial Marketing
Chief Communications Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Executive Director, Digital Content
SVP Consumer Marketing
Chief Insights Officer
Best Practice from America’s Most Social Brands:
Head of Social Customer Care
Head of Social Media
Strategic Initiative Director
SVP, Head of Collaboration and Social Strategy, Wholesale Services Group
Click here to see the full speaker line up for this year’s #CSMNY
NEW for 2015:
- 2 SUPER-PANELS: Hear from C-level execs in 2 newly devised hour-long panels tackling the future of social business and their visions of what social media success will look like in 2015 and beyond.
- 4 TAILORED TRACKS: Whether your focus is B2C or B2B, Customer Service or Communications, CSMNY unique tracked approach allows to tailor your 2 days to your specific priorities
- SOCIAL MEDIA 1-ON-1 FOR B2B & REGULATED INDUSTRIES: We know that those working in regulated industries, or the B2B space, have specific challenges and needs. In these intimate breakout sessions, get the chance to ask your most burning questions to your corporate peers, and talk through the solutions that are relevant to you!
- THE CSM AWARDS 2015: On the eve of #CSMNY, the leading lights in corporate social media gather for an evening of awards and networking to honour social media success in 2015!
- MORE CASE STUDIES – DEPTH AND INSIGHT: Following popular demand, we have more case-studies than ever before. Get insight into the best corporate social success stories of 2015 to understand just how they did it… from concept to completion!
“Very engaging, lots of ideas, and a great opportunity to connect with experts and thought leaders”
Dan Lewis - Chief Communications Officer – Molson Coors
WHO YOU'LL MEET:
The Summit will bring together 350+ senior corporate executives from the world’s leading brands. There will be over 20 hours devoted to exclusive networking and bench marking, ensuring you can hear how other companies are strategizing for 2016. CLICK HERE to see who has already registered for this year’s Summit.
“Love it, always”
Stephanie Scott - Social Media Specialist – American Airlines
OUR TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS
- Number One Conference and annual meeting-place for senior social media, marketing and communications executives in America.
- A Collaborative Conference: Every session, every discussion, and every question we ask comes directly from our community of thousands of social media, brand marketing and comms professionals.
- Tailored to Your Priorities: The 4-track approach means you can shape your two days to fit the issues that matter most to you and your company
of attendees recommend the Summit to their corporate peers
of previous attendees say they learnt something new and useful which they have now applied to their own strategy
The number of senior social media, marketing and communications execs that will join you at CSMNY
The Corporate Social Media Awards – Celebrating Social Media Excellence
New for this year: On the evening of the first day, the leading lights in corporate social media are gathering to recognize those driving social business forwards; from excellence in social customer care to the most innovative social media campaigns. The best bit? If you purchase a Diamond pass for CSM New York, you also receive access to the exclusive gala dinner. Here are three reasons why this is “must-attend” event:
- Energize your strategy and your team: Be inspired by other finalists and winners; and discover what’s next from the innovators, practitioners and expert judges coming together
- Exceptional networking opportunities: Sit down for a three-course meal with senior corporate leaders from America’s biggest and most social brands.
- Benchmark your efforts: Discover how your social media strategy and projects perform alongside other leading brands
To register your Diamond Pass for CSM New York, giving you exclusive access to the Corporate Social Media Awards, click here!
Our Formula for Success – It’s Simple…
- Provide the most comprehensive and in-depth agenda delivered by expert corporate speakers.
- Year-round research with corporate executives to discover the topics critical to social media and marketing success.
- Recruit only corporate speakers from big brands, the people like you that work with social media and marketing on a day to day basis.
- High-level, business focused discussion, resulting in you learning best practices.
“A great group of people and a terrific event. Looking forward to the next one.”
Richard Margetic - Director of Social Media – Intuit
3 Reasons You Have to Attend CSMNY 2015:
Critical Insight from CMOs and CCOs – In knowing where social media is headed, C-suite executives from the world’s most social brands will share the decisions that will shape your role and future strategy. Get this invaluable insight to ensure you stay ahead of the curve.
A Cutting-Edge Agenda Across 4 In-Depth Tracks – Gain actionable insight on 2015’s biggest challenges and opportunities, as decided by you and your peers. Whether your focus is Social Media, Marketing, Digital or Communications, our tracked approach will tailor both days to your specific needs
Learn From and Benchmark Against 350+ Corporate Peers – We know that the best person to give you advice is someone that has direct, ‘tried-and-trusted’ experience. CSMNY features corporate speakers, with a total focus on corporate priorities and learning. Get over 16 hours of best practice and future strategy planning with the world’s leading brands.