Social Media and the Customer Journey
Recognizing the notion of a customer journey within social media is bringing great reward to organizations. Connect with customers seamlessly across platforms, channels & departments for unrivalled customer experience.
50+ leading corporate speakers | 15 C-suite Executives | 350+ Corporate Peers | 4 tailored tracks
- EMBED: Fully integrate social within your company for a be nimble, collaborative and consistent approach
- ENGAGE: Start meaningful connections to captivate your audience and enhance your brand narrative
- MONETIZE: Learn how to turn engagement into sales, without alienating your community
- RETAIN: Integrate social into your wider support strategy for increased efficiency, and happier more loyal customers
*Summit Update* - Best Buy, Hormel, Citi, & Condé Nast join ever-growing speaker list
The Biggest Names in Corporate Social Media
SVP Consumer Marketing
Chief Insights Officer
VP Global Integrated Content Solutions
Angie Henderson Moncada
SVP of Brand Communication and Business Activation
Chief Marketing Officer
VP Communications and Strategic Outreach
Chief Communications Officer
PLUS leaders from brands that have shown exceptional social best practice:
Director of Social Media and Digital Marketing
Senior Director, Digital Communications
Social Media Hub Manager
Global Sr. Director, Online and
Social Media Customer Support
NEW for 2015:
- 2 SUPER-PANELS: Hear from C-level execs in 2 newly devised hour-long panels tackling the future of social business and their visions of what social media success will look like in 2015 and beyond.
- LIVE ATTENDEE FEEDBACK PANEL: Get you social brand campaign analyzed by our corporate leaders! In this unique session, your work in 2015 forms the basis of discussion as our panel assesses how you can take your social campaigns to the next level.
- 4 TAILORED TRACKS: Whether your focus is B2C or B2B, Customer Service or Communications, CSMNY unique tracked approach allows to tailor your 2 days to your specific priorities
- DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS SESSIONS: Get a snapshot of some hand-picked start-ups whose products could change the way in which we think about social media in 2015 – each disruptor will have 5 minutes to pitch their innovative ideas!
- SOCIAL MEDIA 1-ON-1 FOR B2B & REGULATED INDUSTRIES: We know that those working in regulated industries, or the B2B space, have specific challenges and needs. In these intimate breakout sessions, get the chance to ask your most burning questions to your corporate peers, and talk through the solutions that are relevant to you!
- THE CSM AWARDS 2014: On the eve of #CSMNY, the leading lights in corporate social media gather for an evening of awards and networking to honour social media success in 2015!
- MORE CASE STUDIES – DEPTH AND INSIGHT: Following popular demand, we have more case-studies the ever before. Get insight into the best corporate social success stories of 2015 to understand just how they did it… from concept to completion!
“Very engaging, lots of ideas, and a great opportunity to connect with experts and thought leaders”
Dan Lewis - Chief Communications Officer – Molson Coors
WHO YOU'LL MEET:
JOIN AN EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY OF BRAND MARKETERS
The Summit will bring together 350+ senior corporate executives from the world’s leading brands. There will be over 20 hours devoted to exclusive networking and bench marking, ensuring you can hear how other companies are strategizing for 2016
“Love it, always”
Stephanie Scott - Social Media Specialist – American Airlines
OUR TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS
- Number One Conference and annual meeting-place for senior social media, marketing and communications executives in America.
- A Collaborative Conference: Every session, every discussion, and every question we ask comes directly from our community of thousands of social media, brand marketing and comms professionals.
- Tailored to Your Priorities: The 4-track approach means you can shape your two days to fit the issues that matter most to you and your company
of attendees recommend the Summit to their corporate peers
of previous attendees say they learnt something new and useful which they have now applied to their own strategy
The number of senior social media, marketing and communications execs that will join you at CSMEU
Our Formula for Success – It’s Simple…
- Provide the most comprehensive and in-depth agenda delivered by expert corporate speakers.
- Year-round research to discover with corporate executives only to discover the topics critical to your strategic social media and marketing success.
- Recruit only corporate speakers from big brands, the people like you that work with social media and marketing on a day to day basis.
- High-level, business focused discussion, resulting in you learning best practices.
“A great group of people and a terrific event. Looking forward to the next one.”
Richard Margetic - Director of Social Media – Intuit
3 Reasons you have to be at CSMNY 2015:
Critical Insight from CMOs and CCOs – In knowing where social media is headed, C-suite executives from the world’s most social brands will share the decisions that will shape your role and future strategy. Get this invaluable insight to ensure you stay ahead of the curve.
A Cutting-Edge Agenda Across 4 In-Depth Tracks – Gain actionable insight on 2015’s biggest challenges and opportunities, as decided by you and your peers. Whether your focus is Social Media, Marketing, Digital or Communications, our tracked approach will tailor both days to your specific needs
Learn From and Benchmark Against 400+ Corporate Peers – We know that the best person to give you advice is someone that has direct, ‘tried-and-trusted’ experience. CSMNY features corporate speakers, with a total focus on corporate priorities and learning. Get over 16 hours of best practice and future strategy planning with the world’s leading brands.