Use social to get closer to your customer
Heighten collaboration, deepen customer understanding, maximize engagement, and boost your competitive advantage
The Corporate Social Media Summit is your one-stop-shop for all the latest social media insight and best practice. It gives you a 360 degree look into building, operationalizing and initiating a successful social media strategy at your company.
By attending, you will learn how to:
- Fully embed social media: Break down internal silos to heighten collaboration and ease internal communication, allowing you to be both unified and nimble
- Generate valuable and engaging content: Reach and frequency are no longer good enough. Discover how to captivate audiences in a unique, transparent and meaningful way
- Deepen customer relationships: Generate a 360 degree understanding of your customer through your social data, feeding this insight into your future strategy and decision-making
Download the brochure hereAnd see all the crucial social media debates
Hear from Vice Presidents and Directors from:
You literally couldn't walk away without taking something you could use in your business
Dewayne Hankins, Director of Social Media, Los Angeles Kings
Download the brochure hereTake a look at the full exec speaker line-up
#CSMSF is THE social media, marketing and communications event of 2014!
The Corporate Social Media Summit San Francisco has THE annual meeting-place for social media and marketing executives. The Summit will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the corporate pioneers and decision-makers in the social media, communications and marketing space.
- 12+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 25+ industry pioneer speakers will share their insights with you and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months
- In-depth industry case studies and presentations highlighting some of the innovative work that some of our speakers are implementing
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to revolutionize your social media/comms/marketing offerings, you simply can't miss the 2014 conference
The event was a wonderful opportunity to connect with fellow corporate social media practitioners, share best practices and insights to help advance the profession of social media in the corporate setting.
Perrine Cramption, eBay
Download the brochure hereAnd see who you will meet in September
We are the centre of the community...
- 94% of the world's most powerful brands* are part of our community.
- Over 2,000 people have attended Useful Social Media conferences
- Senior execs to learn from! 87% of our attendees are managers or more senior
- 58% of the world's most powerful brands have attended our conferences
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 18 hours of networking with top level marketing, social media and communication executives with extended networking coffee breaks, lunches, and evening drinks receptions
- More panels, more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before. Interactive discussions give you the perfect opportunity to benchmark ideas.
- Start the networking early with early access to the online networking centre- fill in your conference diary before you set foot in San Francisco
Download the brochure hereBe the first to get the latest announcements
What makes CSMSF different?
Our formula for success is simple - we provide the most comprehensive agenda delivered by expert corporate speakers. We spend months researching the latest topics critical to your strategic social media success. We then recruit only corporate speakers from big brands, the people like you that work with social media on a day to day basis. Making for a very high-level of business focussed discussion, resulting in you learning best practices
Love it, always
Stephanie Scott, Social Media Specialist, American Airlines
This will be the most worthwhile 2 days out of the office you will have all year.
Register Now and SaveAnd save $400 on your conference pass
Have a question or interested in attending next year?
Feel free to contact us on the below details.