2013 was a huge success! Make sure you don’t miss out on #CSMSF In 2014
Embed social media across your company to become a social business
• Increase marketing conversion • Become more responsive • Create a more robust reputation
The Corporate Social Media Summit is your one-stop-shop for all the latest social media insight and best practice. It gives you a 360 degree look into building, operationalizing and initiating a successful social media strategy at your company.
Attending the summit will help you:
- Leverage social media across more than just marketing to ensure transparency, competitiveness and expand your customer relationship beyond sales: Exclusive strategic insight from leading social media professionals working in some of the biggest brands in the world including Dell, Clorox, Intel, KLM, QVC, Wells Fargo and many more. See the full speaker line-up here
- Find the answers to the biggest challenges you will face in this increasingly complex social world: Our Summit brings together a global audience of senior social media, marketing and communication professionals. Benchmark and network with already confirmed brands including Whataburger, Verizon, Whole Foods Market, and many more. Join leaders by securing your place here
- Develop your social media strategy that elevates you beyond your competition: Become a social business, leverage your brand ambassadors and build long-lasting relationships with your consumers, with the latest best practice and insight from the best in the business. View the full programme here
Hear from Vice Presidents and Directors from:
Director Social Communications
Director Global Social Media
Social Media Director
Vice President Social Web
The Core Topics Addressed at #CSMSF This Year
- Embed social media across more than just marketing to ensure transparency, competiveness and expand your customer relationship beyond sales
- Take your customer engagement mobile – Leverage mobile capabilities to engage your consumers on the go for even more relevant, targeted and timely marketing.
- Scale and Create valuable content to boost online interaction: Create a continuous stream of unique and engaging content long term engagement beyond short term deals.
- Engage across multiple markets: Break down internal silos, encourage collaboration and create global consistency
- Capture, manage and analyse social data – forward plan, understand your customer and turn your data into actionable insight
* Community Engagement * Effective audience segmentation * Key influencers * Content Strategy * Customer service * Internal Social Media * Crisis Communications * ROI and Impact *
Don't just take our word for it...
"The summit is highly worthwhile and an excellent way to gain actionable insights"
Amy Sherwood, Vice President - Public Relations & Consumer Affairs, YUM! Brands
"CSM is the best social media conference. Great speakers, great content, great brands!"
Ashley Betzendahl, Social Media Coordinator, Goddard Systems
"You literally couldn't walk away without taking something you could use in your business"
DeWayne Hankins, Director of Social Media, LA Kings
We are the centre of the community...
- 94% of the world's most powerful brands* are part of our community.
- Over 2,000 people have attended Useful Social Media conferences
- Senior execs to learn from! 87% of our attendees are managers or more senior
- 58% of the world's most powerful brands have attended our conferences
Our formula for success is simple - we provide the most comprehensive agenda delivered by expert corporate speakers. We spend months researching the latest topics critical to your strategic social media success. We then recruit only corporate speakers from big brands, the people like you that work with social media on a day to day basis. Making for a very high-level of business focussed discussion, resulting in you learning best practices
The 2013 Summit bodes to be even better and bigger than ever.
Join 200+ senior social media corporates with our $150 EB discount here
Have a question or Interested in attending?
We're always looking for feedback on the programme so please feel free to contact us on the below details.